ESCOLA SECUNDÁRIA COM 3º CICLO DE AMORA

terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

Saúde, desporto, inglês e sentido de humor

Pequeno excerto do portefólio da candidata em processo RVCC, integrado no núcleo de Saúde, CLC - língua estrangeira.

"The gym that I chose among many others and one situated near my house, was the Fitenergy. I did not know whether it was the best or not but the name in English pleased me ... Fit=good shape Energy=Energy, it was what I needed at the time.
(...)
When I arrived at the gym for the first class, it seemed that we were in London, I only heard the people talk about: body-step, spinning, cardio-fitness, body-pump, abbs and body-jam. It was a new world of exercises and it was not necessary any translation. These words are part of the vocabulary used in this environment. It was a good start for me, I could not know how to do the exercise, but the names I could say well!"



Andreia Luís - Processo RVCC - Nível Secundário

Sem comentários: